The Fork view camera system may be installed to greatly minimize the chance of accidents, as well as to boost production and lower damage-related expenses.
1. A 7-inch analog wireless monitor operating at 2.4GHz.
2. IP68 is dust and waterproof.
3. Fit for trucks and other vehicles.
4. Extremely low power usage to prevent overheating
5. An IR waterproof rear view camera with an integrated 2.4 GHz wireless transmitter and 18 individual infrared (IR) LEDs let you see clearly even at night or inclement weather.
6. Simple installation – Support for wireless parking; When you support your car, the monitor will instantly start and simultaneously display the footage from the rearview camera.
1. In order to prevent signal interference, please switch off the FM radio, WiFi, and other electrical devices.
2. To use the wireless camera, please hit the first button on the display or video choose on the remote.
3. The cameras have two channels: 2410 (with reverse guide lines) and 2470. (without guide lines for monitoring). Please toggle each by clicking the second button on the display or the model. choose on a remote
4. Direct the antennas near one another for the strongest signal.
5. Maintain a minimum 2-meter distance between the camera and the display (about 78.7″). otherwise the monitor and camera will interfere with one another
6. The infrared camera offers night vision and becomes red in low light.